This week of contests will work much like Bandwagon Week: we’ll be putting as much art in the PTX Fan Art Book as qualifies with 15+ votes, as long as each member of Pentatonix gets the same number of art pieces. We hope this will be our biggest contest week ever!
Artists who have not yet won a contest–we call them darkhorses–have their art added at higher priority. To enter, simply tweet or quote your art, one image per tweet, and mention @PTX_FanArt.
One thing that’s different this week: unlike previous weeks, we now welcome art that members of Pentatonix have seen! If you have some art that someone in Pentatonix has seen and loves, enter it this week, and it will run alongside undiscovered art.
Here’s the schedule:
- July 21: #FanArtFriday. Enter your art of at least three members of Pentatonix together, or your rendition of the PTX logo. All entries that get 15+ votes join the book, with no limits.
- July 22: #AviSaturday. The Art Book for Avi is not taking new content, but the PTX Fan Art Book is. If you’ve gotten your art in Avi’s book but not in the PTX book yet, this is a good time to enter.
- July 23: #ScottSunday. This day tends to run short on entries compared to other contest days, so please enter your Scott Hoying fan art!
- July 24: #MitchMonday. We already have many entries for this day, but if you haven’t won any of our contests yet, your art’s chances are good today. Please enter!
- July 25: #SuperfruitTuesday! There’s been a lot of great @SUP3RFRUIT fan art lately, and we want it to be part of the PTX Fan Art Book, too. All entries that get 15+ votes this #SuperfruitTuesday join the book, with no limits.
- July 26: #KevinWednesday. Kevin tends to get fewer entries than some other members, so please draw Kevin and enter your art of him!
- July 27:#KirstieThursday. We already have many Kirstin entries, but if you haven’t won any of our contests yet, your chances are good today. Please enter!
Our greatest need is for art of Scott and Kevin; they tend to have the fewest works of art entered. So please, draw Scott or Kevin, and if you know someone who’s made art of Scott or Kevin, invite them to enter their art!
If you’d like some drawing advice, check out our tutorials: